Calvon Bethea, a licensed realtor in both Georgia and South Carolina, has a true passion for helping others and aims to provide top-notch customer service skills. Having grown up in the Georgia/Carolina region his entire life, he has a vast knowledge of the market and is well equipped to meet the needs of buyers and sellers on both sides of the Savannah River.
Calvon takes pride in helping his clients achieve their piece of the American dream. Calvon recognizes that communication is key, so he makes himself available 24/7 and listens to exactly what his clients desire, diligently seeking to find exactly what they are searching for. He understands that the sale or purchase of a home is the biggest endeavor most people will embark upon and hopes that each and every one of his clients ends up completely satisfied and takes comfort in knowing that they were well-represented.
Calvon currently resides in North Augusta with his wife Ashlee and their two daughters.
- National Association of Realtors
- South Carolina Association of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Realtors
- Greater Augusta Association of Realtors
- Aiken Association of Realtors
- Member of the Aiken, Augusta and Columbia MLS systems
- BGRS Marketing Assistance
- BGRS Destination Assistance
- BGRS Inventory Management
- BGRS G-Certified (Government)